November 27 is Bruce Lee’s 82nd birth anniversary, he was born on this in the year 1940 in California. Lee has been described as well trained martial arts fighter and his abilities were at par. Here we have collected 10 lesser-known facts about the legend. Let’s check…
1. Bruce Lee was born on November 27, 1940 in California, when his father was on an international tour.
2. He was first appeared in movies at the age of three months in a Chinese movie ‘Golden Gate Girl’.
3. Interestingly, this role was of the female baby who was the main character of this story.
4. Lee’s involvement in street fights forced his parents to send him to get trained in martial arts.
5. Though his father was a Chinese but he was rejected from learning Kung Fu because the long standing rule the Chinese martial arts would not be taught to foreigners.
6. Lee was holding dual citizenship since birth as he was born in the US and his father was from China.
7. Bruce Lee was one the few initial people who tried contact lenses for perfect sight as he was suffering from near-sightedness.
8. The legend had his sweat glands removed from his armpits for aesthetic reasons.
9. Besides, the character Law, from the popular video game Tekken 3, he had also inspired Liu Kang from Mortal Kombat and Fei Long from Street Fighter II.