Is it easy to become an author at the age of 19 and bag number of national awards for amazing writing? From being appreciated by the Vice President Of India, Venkaiah Naidu, to receiving award from Defence Minister Rajnath Singh! Let’s know more about our young author Tishya Shree.
Tishya Shree is a young Indian author, whose first book was published at the very tender age of 19. Not just in writing but also in academics she is doing great by pursuing her father’s profession that is M.B.B.S. She is currently a medical student and is also counted among well known authors of India.
Journey Of Writing:
On being asked, Tishya said that she used to write since childhood when she didn’t even know the meaning of her write ups. She also said that writing is in her blood and is inherited as her father also writes. Though, she calls herself an “accidental writer” but her books are leaving a mark.
Even after being from a medical profession, she didn’t let her passion die and published her first book ”Dream Bridges Success” (a self help book) at the age of 19, which was launch by the former governor of Goa, respected late Mrs. Mridula Sinha, in the premises of Raj Bhawan, Goa in 2018. The journey didn’t stop there, rather that was just a beginning. After a gap of two years, Tishya published two more books of different genres – A novel ”You Were My Destiny” (a love story) & ”मैं और मन” (a collection of poetries) in 2021. Both the books were launched in the presence of Ministers, Poets & Lyricists from Bollywood. From Deputy CM Of Bihar, Honourable Mr. TarKishor Prasad to the Lyricist from Bollywood Mr. Manoj Muntashir and well known poet Mr. Shambhu Shikhar and more such names graced the event with their presence.
Award and achievements:
• Awarded with the “Atal Mithila Samman” by current Honourable Defence Minister of India, Mr. Rajnath Singh.
• Awarded as The Best Debut Indian Author 2018-19.
• Entitled with “Novodit Pratibha Award” by the Award Council Of India.
• Awarded as “Rashtriya Atal Samman 2021” by the Deputy CM Of Bihar & Member Of Parliament Mr. Ravi Shankar Prasad.
• Appreciation letter by the honourable Vice President of India Mr. M. Venkaiah Naidu.
• Appreciation letter by the honourable former Governor of Goa, late Mrs. Mridula Sinha.
• Appreciation letter by the respected IPS officer of India Mr. Vikash Vaibhav.
The ultimate meaning of life Tishya finds, if even single person in this world could correlate to her book in gearing up the life towards well directed destination. Tishya’s journey of success is really an inspiration for us. We look forward to her new books which could be full of surprises and wish her luck for her further journey.