New Delhi: Just to put it out there, 2020 is the year when the cars will be launched with the new BS-VI technology that would limit the release of air pollutants from cars. So, the automotive industry has not only been experiencing a lull for over 6 months but is also undergoing a vast number of changes.
This slow down is also accompanied by many theories, all of which are contributors in some or the other way. Right from the trade war to the import-exports, trade deficit and the new technology as well, all have a place in the lull period for this sector.
Now, let’s get to the point. Here is the list of Best cars to buy in 2020
• Tata Altroz: It would be the most affordable premium range hatchback from Tata. While Baleno and Hyundai i20 currently captured the majority of the market. Altroz is based on Tata’s 2.0 Alpha platform. Wish Altroz could provide smooth handling so it will cross 3k-4k sells per month very easily. It has looks, powerful engine, all it needs a good start. It’s the safest hatchback of India. It has gotten 5 Star ? ratings from NCAP, which is really awesome.
• Tata Gravitas: This is a seven-seater based on Harrier. It will compete against Mahindra Xuv 500 and Inova Crysta. It has gotten looks from sibling Harrier and it looks really nice. According to rumors, it’s gonna replace Tata Hexa. In fact, if you compare this with its competitors you can easily say that this one is the most stylish seven-seater. That’s why it’s one of the most awaited vehicles.
• Skoda Octavia: Finally the time has come for Octavia. Even the old generation.
was performing best in its segment even after the launch of facelifted Honda civic. This time Octavia has gotten some edgy headlamps and that makes it look sharper & classic. It’s wider & larger than the current generation. It comes with new split led tail lamps and a brand new dashboard on the screen. Also, Octavia rs would be offered along with standard ones from the first day.
• Volkswagen T-Roc: It is supposed to be a rival model for the Jeep Compass which was expected to enter the markets in March. First unveiled in 2017, the T-Roc is a compact crossover car placed right under the very luxurious Tiguan.
• Renault Arkana: Renault Arkana is expected to hit the markets early in the month of April as a cross-breed between an SUV and a crossover. The reviewers are still awaiting a list of specific features to say more about the car.
• Kia Stonic: Kia Stonic will be the company’s second step in the Indian market. Seltos proved to be a huge success with strategic delivery dates. The car is supposed to rain the markets in June and the company has not let out any more information about the new launch.
• Morris Garage: Morris Garage is set to make its second step impactful by launching their electric SUV, the MG ZS which goes by the tagline of being a family-friendly electric car.
• Mg ZS eV: it would be overhaul second vehicle and first electric vehicle for MG in India. After testing a great success with Hector, MG is now bringing electric one. They haven’t revealed so much about the car but surely their price range would be around 17–25 lakhs.
• Honda city 2020: It has been the winner since its launch. Honda City is one of the best-looking sedans in India. Currently, Hyundai Verna & ciaz are giving neck to neck competition to each other. This car has a strong street presence and fan following but currently, it hasn’t that much powerful engine, Verna outlines this and that’s why this sedan needs an update and finally, this year will bring a next-generation Honda City.
• Tata Nexon eV: It’s the first-ever electric compact SUV for India. Tata says that it willl run around 300km on a single charge. From fast charger it’s capable of charging from 0 to 80 percent in less than a hour, this’s quite impressive. The price will be around 15 lakhs to 18 lakhs. It will come along with Tata’s connect next connected car technology.
• Maruti Vitara Breza (2020): It is the best in the segment in terms of selling. The Vitara Breza has been a great success for Maruti and they’re planning to launch a newer version of this very soon. The estimated price would be around 10 lakh.
• Hyundai Creta (2020): Hyundai Creta has been the best in segment since its launch. It will share most of the technology from it’s sibling Kia. Maybe Creta will take the engine from Kia Seltos. It will larger and wider than the previous generation. Price would be around 9.60-15.65 lakhs.
• Jeep Renegade : Jeep compass was the huge winner at the time of the launch and now jeep is coming with Renegade it could be popular among Indians because of its iconic grill and heritage. This is a small SUV from the American car maker which would be available in both petrol and diesel from 10–16 lakhs.
• Mahindra Bolero (2020): Mahindra Bolero is the most selling SUV in rural India and it is the top performer for the Mahindra for a long time. Now Mahindra is planning to bring bs6 complaint Bolero in 2020 with some basic changes.
Apart from these, the next versions of cars like Maruti Ertiga, Honda City, Mahindra XUV, Tata Tiago and many many more are set to re-enter the market loaded with a bundle of features and new technologies. Looks like the following year is going to be one with many options for buyers with every budget! Right from a small hatchback to the SUVs, car enthusiasts will get to see a lot of options emerge in the market in 2020.