New Delhi: Today is the 32nd day of May 3 due to Corona virus epidemic (Covid-19 Pandemic). From today, the Ministry of Home Affairs has given permission to open registered shops in all states and union territories of the country with certain conditions. Only these shops can be opened. However, only 50 percent of the staff will be able to work in these shops and they will have to take care of social distancing. However, shopping malls and shopping complexes will not open yet.
What will be open from today?
1. Shops in all the states and union territories of the country, which are registered under the Shops and Establishment Act, can be opened from Saturday.
2. According to the order issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, the Central Government has allowed the opening of shops and stand-alone shops (outside the shopping complex) adjacent to the residential colonies which fall within the limits of municipal corporations and municipalities.
3. Registered markets located outside municipal corporations and municipalities will also be opened from today. However, only 50 percent of the employees will be able to work in the shops. Everyone has to wear a mask and be in the realm of social distancing.
4. According to the order of the Ministry of Home Affairs, salons and beauty parlors will also be opened in non-hotspot area from today. Here, it is important to follow social distancing and apply a mask.
5. All shops in rural and semi-rural areas can also be opened as per the terms of the Ministry of Home Affairs.
6. Unreasonable goods and services can also be started from today in shops and stand-alone shops near residential colonies in urban areas.
7. Non-essential items and services in all kinds of shops in rural areas can also start from today.
8. Market complexes within the limits of municipal corporations and municipalities are also allowed to open from today.
9. In the midst of the corono virus lockdown, permission has been given to open all the small shops in the neighborhood from today.
Which services will be banned?
1. Outside the limits of municipal corporations and municipalities, shops will not open in multi-brand and single brand malls.
2. Market complexes, multi-brand and single brand mall shops within the limits of municipal corporations and municipalities will not be opened at present.
3. Cinema halls, malls, shopping complexes, gyms, sports complexes, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theaters, bars and auditoriums, assembly halls will remain closed.
4. Big shops, brands and markets that take place on a day of the week will be closed.
5. Markets like Nehru Place, Lajpat Nagar, Sarojini Market in Delhi will not be opened yet.