National Chronicle
National

Uttar pradesh boy dies after being bitten by snake in bed

snake

Lakhimpur (UP):  A 15-year-old boy died after being bitten by a black cobra who had slipped inside his mosquito net at Jamalpur village.

Chiko was sleeping with the other family members inside the mosquito net on Saturday, when the snake bit him.

The boy screamed in pain and other family member woke up to see the snake on his bed.

They managed to bring Chiko out of the bed and took him to a nearby medical facility but he was declared brought dead by the doctor.

The neighbours later managed to catch the snake with the mosquito net and released him in the nearby forest area.

Related posts

Mistaking gelatine stick for snack, 6-yr-old TN kid takes a bite, dies

IANS

US is implementing new rules from Monday, difficult for Indian H-1B visa holders

NC Desk

We are 75 but many MLAs want to join us: Rajasthan BJP chief

IANS

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More