Old Note Online Sell 2023: An old Rs 20 note can fetch you Rs 3 lakh; here’s how
Old Note Online Sell 2023: People fond of antique goods always keep looking for unique items and remain ready to pay any amount for such things. You have also seen people who pay crores of rupees for any artifact; they don’t even care about spending their lifetime earnings on these items. Similarly, there are enthusiasts who are crazy about old currency notes, and you possess an old red-coloured Rs 20 note that you can earn up to Rs 3 lakh with the blink of an eye. All you have to do is turn to your computer, laptop or mobile. Here, we are going to tell you the complete process of how to sell old currency notes online.
Old Note Online Sell: Here’s how:
Keeping unique things always makes you feel proud in front of your friends and relatives, but did you know that there are some crazy people who spend lots of money to maintain their social status? Also, you might know that there are people who are fond of old currency notes and never leave any chance to grab one. For this, they pour in money on the seller. Moreover, a single Rs 5 or Rs 10 or Rs 20 note can be sold for lakhs, meaning you can be a millionaire overnight.
What types of old notes are in demand?
Though having an old rare note or coin is a matter of prestige, if it has some other qualities, then it can make a person the uncrowned king. Therefore, these people keep looking for such notes even online. And if you have one, then it is good news for you. So, let’s talk about the notes in demand. The old currency notes with a unique serial number are always in demand, and if it belongs to the 786 series, then no one can stop the seller from becoming a millionaire.
How To Sell Old Currency Note Online
So, guys, if you have an old Rs 20 note with the serial number including 786 and you want to sell it online, then you can follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you need to visit the given official links https://www.ebay.com/, https://www.coinbazaar.in.
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Now, you will have to register yourself as a seller.
- Thereafter, you will be provided with an ID, and you will have to upload both the front and rear pictures of the note using this ID and describe the uniqueness in it.
- Now, whoever is willing to buy this note will contact you directly.
- Most importantly, you can decide the price of this note as per your convenience.